Sunday, January 13, 2008

This week's menu

We just got done making our menu for this week, and I think it's obvious I am in the mood for comfort food. It is the middle of winter after all... Anyway, comfort food seems to be synonymous with high calorie, so I tired to work on that in order to fit in with our diets. Also I didn't mention it in the previous post, but when I make our menu I try to consider budget, because we are definitely on one of those, so I often will past over some recipes in favor of recipes that contain things I already have at home. So without further ado...
Sunday
Chicken and Dumplings
Mashed potatoes
Corn
Monday
Spaghetti
Garlic bread
Tuesday
Rachael's "Fixed-up" Chicken and Veggie casserole
Broccoli
Wednesday
Tilapia
Lipton noodles
Peas
Thursday
Green Chili Stew
Corn bread
Friday
Homemade pizza

No comments: