Sunday, January 20, 2008

Last Week, This Week

Last week, I only made Chicken & dumplings and Spaghetti. Every other night we ate fast food. I was too sick to cook, so the next worst thing I guess. The Chicken and dumplings were fabulous. It made a huge amount and we froze some to eat in a few weeks. I'll let everyone know how it re-heats. The recipe I used is by Paula Deen and it's simple and de-lish! I added carrots and I didn't use a whole chicken because they were too big, I used a package of chicken breast and a pack of drum sticks so I had some dark meat. The dumpling were extremely easy to make, but they are the tougher dumplings not the fluffy kind. Still they were good.
This weeks menu is going to slightly mimic last weeks because I still have the ingredients for the meals I didn't make. Hopefully I'll be more successful this week.
Sunday
Honey-Dijon Chicken
Mashed potatoes
Peas
Monday
Green Chili Stew
Corn bread
Tuesday
Rachael's "Fixed-Up" Chicken & Vegetable Casserole
Wednesday
Tilapia
Lipton noodles
Broccoli
Thursday
Taco Twist
Friday
Herbed Tomatoes Beans and Rice Supper

No comments: