Monday, February 25, 2008

Horseradish-Mashed-Potato Shepherd's Pie


This is Horseradish-Mashed-Potato Shepherd's Pie, it was pretty good, Jason LOVED it, but then he does love stuff like that. If you want to try it just search the recipe on Rachael Ray dot com again. It was fairly easy to make, but somewhat time consuming, but I am a slow chopper, so that could just be me. But you do have to make the mashed potatoes first then the meat goodness. This also has parsnips in it, that and the horseradish were my favorite part. Jason called the parsnips white carrots, because he is an idiot.

2 comments:

Xian said...

two days in a row! leave out the "white carrots" and I might actually try this.

Is it permissible to mock your husband like this on the internet? If so, does this extend to me as well?

Katie said...

The answer is YES. Especially when we likes it so much. He insisted I write that they are white carrots, which I told him all night was a bit misguided, so he must have know what was coming...therefore, he just must really like being mocked. I think he thrives on it.